Michael Bay is an M&M

I know that this is an extremely random post but I always love to see celebrities as tiny, candy versions of themselves! The latest star-turned-chocolate is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen director Michael Bay.

Bay is a purple M&M and he's shown with a megaphone and a camera. His signature is also included. M&M's have released a limited edition series of candy for the new Transformers movie: strawberried peanut butter. These flavor names M&Ms are given sound like they're super delicious when they are only a different color (with maybe a logo to push a product on you even more). It's like that Wendy's commercial: "Coffee toffee twisted frosty! Coffee toffee twisted frosty!"

It was posted on Michael Bay's website yesterday (michaelbay.com). There you can check out the full version of the promo of Bay as an M&M, which also includes Optimus Prime and a Decepticon fighting in the background. My, my, don't I sound like a geek.



1 comments:

  1. Wendyburd1 June 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM

    I am a geek and proud of it! I have been waiting for the sequel since the end credits rolled for Transformers!!