Megan Fox in Diablo Cody’s ‘Jennifer’s Body’ Pics

Megan Fox, Megan Fox, Megan Fox. I'm sick of her. We've made her a big-headed bitch. Naw, I'm just kidding, I'll admit she's hot. I hope she does go on to do other movies without Michael bay at her side. With the recent success of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ($201 million in 5 days, ha!), it's no surprise that movie studios want her in their next blockbuster. Apparently that's what screenwriter Diablo Cody (Juno) thought of before anybody else, snagging her even before Jimmy Hayward did for 2010's action/drama Jonah Hex. Film School Rejects has put up photos of Fox before she's possessed and stills of her after (or, during, I can't decide) from Empire Magazine. They look very cool; I was already stoked for Jennifer's Body since I absolutely loved Juno. Along with Fox, the movie, out September 18th, also stars Amanda Seyfried, Adam Brody, J.K Simmons, Amy Sedaris and The Haunting and Connecticut prodigy Kyle Gallner. It's directed by Karyn Kusama (Aeon Flux, Girlfight). If you're not stoked by now, I heard Fox may go topless. Yeah, now you want to see it.


About this entry


0 comments: