Jason Lee to Star in ‘A Couple of Dicks’


In a clutter of countless movie news, I decided to blog on this: Jason Lee will be in Kevin Smith's A Couple of Dicks. Hells yes! I love Lee in one of my favorite shows of all time (and I'm not lying) My Name is Earl, no matter how many weeks 30 Rock and The Office beat it out in the ratings. Lee has appeared in some of Smith's other movies, including Chasing Amy (as the main character) and Clerks II. I don't know who he will play, but it doesn't really matter. It's nice to see him return to the big screen not talking to chipmunks or being a talking dog. His last major comedy was A Guy Thing in 2003. Smith's cast is amazing for the spring '10 comedy, including Bruce Willis, Tracy Morgan, Adam Brody and Seann William Scott. It opens February 6th, 2010.


About this entry


0 comments: