Odd Yet Funny New Trailer for ‘I Love You, Phillip Morris’


The title had me groaning. Hasn't this prefix of "I Love You" in movie titles become tired yet? After I Love You, Man, I keep seeing this sort of title everywhere! However I'm going to give I Love You, Phillip Morris a pass, since it is based on a book of the same name. The French film premiered at Sundance a little while back and after a long wait, Phillip Morris has a U.S distributor. The movie looks pretty funny (although I'm guessing that it's more of a dramedy than anything), about a man who gets in a car crash and discovers that he's gay. It stars Jim Carrey (let's hope for another Truman Show), Ewan McGregor and Leslie Mann. It's written and directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, who also did the hilarious (don't care, I thought these were funny) Bad News Bears, Bad Santa and Cats and Dogs. Check out the trailer below from Jim Carrey Online which I found over at Cinema Blend.

I Love You, Phillip Morris opens in limited release February 5th, and wide February 12th in theaters.


About this entry


0 comments: