My Sister’s Keeper Poster Released via Twitter

My current read My Sister's Keeper is being turned into a movie. Actually, that's why I stated reading it, so I could review the movie better when I see it.

Warner Bros. has delivered the first official poster to us via a Twitter update! And it looks…strangely happy?

My Sister's Keeper is about a girl Kate who has leukemia. Her sister Anna has been donating bone marrow to Kate ever since she was born. But when she has to give her a kidney, she stops there. She sues her parents for custody of her own body. But can you tell that by looking at the poster? NO.

In the poster, the mother Sara (Cameron Diaz) is smiling with Anna (Abigail Breslin) while Kate (Sofia Vassilieva) is blowing bubbles. Misleading or just genius marketing? You tell me.






About this entry


0 comments: