IFC’s Tribeca Film Festival ‘In The Loop’ Awesome Trailer!

Critics are raving about the IFC film In The Loop since it debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival this year. This summer, the rest of America is going to get the chance to see what all the buzz is about!

British TV director Armando Iannucci's comedy, about a series of goofy and inefficient politicians on both sides of the Atlantic, opens in theaters in the United States in July. The movie is a spin-off of Iannucci's BBC series In The Thick Of It.

Where I first heard about this movie was movie site CinemaBlend.com. After reading Katey Rich's review of it, I wanted to go back in time, travel to California and see this thing!

I also saw a clip of the movie and, let me just tell you before you watch it here, it's pretty crude. Yet funny as hell!

The trailer only compliments the clip. It looks to be one of the funniest movies of the year, and I can't wait to give you guys my review of it when I finally get a chance to check this out this summer.

The only other British comedy that was as funny as this looks was Hot Fuzz. And that fucking rocked.

In The Loop opens in limited release July 24th. Check out the trailer below, courtesy of FunnyOrDie.com.


About this entry


0 comments: