G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Domestic Trailer Finally Here, Baby!!

You've heard about it. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is one of the most epic releases of the summer movie season. But what's it all about? And where the French-toast is the trailer??

Fret no longer, my fellow movie fans, because the surprisingly-reliable MySpace Video has released it this Friday, May 1st (watch below, and then read on).

I'm a guy, and it's kind of weird for me to say this, but…does this not look sexy? There I said it; it's out in the air. I feel good!

Cobra stars Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid, Marlon Wayans (not a late April fool's joke, sorry to say) and Joeseph Gordon-Levitt. Yup, the little alien Tommy from 3rd Rock from the Sun. At this point in a movie trailer, you're pretty happy, right? Lots of action stars to satisfy your craving. But to perfect an action movie, you need some beautiful girls in skin-tight leather uniforms. Paramount Pictures certainly did not forget this essential piece. Sienna Miller plays the Baroness in this Stephen Sommers (The Mummy series) action rock.

Miller is gorgeous, but what I like about her is that she's also talented, as well. Now what's it all about? Exactly what the action-figure franchise was about. An elite team called "G.I. Joe" takes on "Cobra", a dangerous weapons entrepreneur. Look me in the eyes and tell me that this movie doesn't look cool.

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra opens in theaters August 7th. Boom, baby.



G.I. JOE trailer in HD


About this entry


0 comments: