Full-Length Trailer for Moore’s ‘Capitalism: A Love Story’


The teaser was disappointing. The title felt strange. The full-length trailer is here for Capitalism: A Love Story, and it's anything buy disappointing and strange. Capitalism will follow top documentarian Michael Moore as he attempts to find out what exactly caused the economic meltdown. In the trailer, we hear M.I.A's "Paper Planes", which now only reminds me of Pineapple Express. We also see Moore interviewing people like Elizabeth Warren, the Congressional Oversight Officer. He asks questions such as "Where is our money?" to which they respond "…I don't know." Capitalism looks to be pretty funny; I enjoyed his last movie Sicko a great deal. Moore isn't a filmmaker who doesn't know what he's exactly doing a movie on, either. He knows his stuff. Check out the trailer below and tell me what you think!

Capitalism: A Love Story comes to theaters October 2nd.


About this entry


0 comments: